Dubai & Co.: Global Strategies for Doing Business in the Gulf States
It’s been called the fastest-growing city on earth-a hub for the Gulf region experiencing unprecedented growth in energy, financial services, consumer goods, hospitality, retail, real estate, technology, shipping, and countless other industries. According to global strategist and advisor to Fortune 500 companies Aamir A. Rehman, no truly global firm can afford to ignore the booming Gulf region. The key, however, is to approach the region with savvy strategies for managing risks and drawbacks, while crafting business models designed for this unique market. Welcome to Dubai & Co.
This up-close, in-depth guide will help you to:
- Deepen your understanding of a region of critical importance to global business
- Change your perceptions about the Gulf states and the broader Middle East
- Create corporate strategies that fit your firm and the region
- Expand your international business to make it faster, bigger, and better
- Access Gulf capital more effectively, enabling expansion and generating both local and global profits
This essential hands-on book will show you how to successfully navigate the region’s most attractive markets: the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman. You’ll learn the key characteristics of each country-historical, demographic, political, economic, and regulatory-in order to adapt your business to each unique environment. You’ll hear stories of major companies that paved the way for your success. Whether you’re already doing business in the Middle East or just thinking about expanding your company into new markets, Dubai & Co. is the perfect guide to one of the greatest growth opportunities in the world.